Monday 21 May 2018

System x 3



Hello - firstly, apologies for starving you of new art for a week but I've been on holiday. I know how much it means to you but I need a break now and again. I do hope your life was not too miserable without my supply of visual entertainment. 

Talking of which, as part of the ongoing stream of pictures presented on this internet thing, I've decided that I'm part of the new 'pictures generation'. Like everyone else who's gallery is online. Except we're different in many respects, one being that we don't necessarily take pictures, copy photographs or whatever else those 80s artists did (what defines them exactly, I have never quite understood).

One day I may decide to no longer be a part of the New Pictures Generation in a move that takes me underground, out of sight, awaiting the chance to be in an old-fashioned gallerie. Meanwhile, here's a print (top) called System, with two more versions. TTFN



R.Tomens, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment