Monday 20 February 2017

Digital Art: My Memories

RTomens, 2017

A new image made from this old image of mine...


...which may or may not have been used in Timglaset magazine...I can't remember...so you'll note the irony in the title, My Memories, which was not intentional. My memory has been tested recently in correspondence with an old friend from the 80s who tracked me down on Twitter and proved that his memory was in better working order than mine by recalling incidents I had long forgotten. Even his name meant nothing until he sent me a photo from those times. Naturally, I felt bad about that. But so much has happened since, including my return to making art, which I stopped doing some time in the 80s. Back then, I worked on paper, as you can see in these examples

No comments:

Post a Comment